6 Premium Light Green Bamboo Wash Cloths for Babies & Adults, free shipping!!
6 Premium Bamboo Cloths for Babies & Adults
Premium bamboo cloths were designed in the UK by a mum of two young children that suffer from Eczema and Multiple Allergies. After feeding them, it was essential that she cleans their faces and hands without delay to avoid skin irritation.
After trying cotton and other disposable wipes, it became obvious that the material was not soft enough and will contribute to damage their skin, she then decided to ditch the cotton and disposable wipes for a soft, hypoallergenic and eco-friendly fabric. Our premium bamboo cloth was born.
- Hypoallergenic, super soft and perfect for anyone with sensitive and troubled skin.
- Absorbent: Our bamboo cloth absorbs four times more than a normal cotton cloth.
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is well known for its antibacterial properties. Our premium bamboo cloths naturally repel most bacteria, fungi, bugs, and pests.
- Eco-friendly: We wanted a fabric that is sustainable and will keep the environment safe, so when you buy our premium bamboo cloth, you are contributing in saving the planet.
- Perfect for sensitive, delicate, acne and eczema prone skin
- Suitable for babies & Adults
- A super alternative to cotton and disposable wipes
- A pack of 6 for everyday use
- A generous size of 25 x 25 cm
How to use our premium bamboo on babies:
Place the cloth in a tub or bowl of warm water, squeeze excess water out of the cloth and wipe your little one’s hands, face or bottom as necessary. When you’ve finished with the cloth, throw them in the wash to be used again. Once washed, allow to dry before using again. Apply a moisturiser on your little ones to avoid their skin getting too dry.
How to use for make-up removal:
Place the cloth in a tub or bowl of warm or cold water, squeeze excess water out of the cloth and wipe your face. When you’ve finished with the cloth, throw them in the wash to be used again. Once washed, allow to dry before using again. Apply your night cream if necessary.
Machine wash for up to 30 degrees Celsius and line dry recommended